It is our philosophy that a rapid response to urgent customer needs is the highest priority. ATC has globally and regionally placed service engineers, that are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Spare and replacement parts.
With four different strategic business segments, ATC Automation’s service team works to ensure you get the best engineering solutions regardless of your location. In addition to the United States, we have a global response team in Mexico, China, and India so that our customers always have access to the best service and support in their locality.
Our team is passionate about ensuring you get the most out of your ATC Automation solution and is committed to providing you with fast, high-quality customer service 24/7. Our service team handles both replacement and spare parts.
The four divisions of our service and support team include:
- Applications and Quoting
- Design and Build
- Customer Support
- Spare Parts
These divisions work together to provide the best possible customer experience, whether you’re looking for assembly solutions, control systems, material handling, dispensing solutions, marking systems, or fastening. Learn more here about how each team can serve you.
Service and Support Team Divisions
Read on for an overview of each service and support division.
Applications and Quoting
Typically, the work of the Applications and Quoting team involves providing potential customers with the information they need to make informed decisions about whether to use a particular service or not.
Some of the services offered by the team include:
- New Quotes: The team provides potential customers with a new quote for the service they’re interested in. The quote includes all relevant information, such as business details, the cost of goods and services, payment terms and conditions, payment methods, and expiry date.
- T&M Services: T&M (Time and Material) services allow clients to pay for services based on the time and materials utilized to complete assigned tasks. Our T&M services are designed for businesses with long-term projects, limited budgets, untested business models, or those in a research phase with their projects.
- Evaluations: The team evaluates various services to help potential customers make an informed decision about whether to use them. Evaluations can be done for new and existing clients and include a review of the service provided and any feedback or suggestions.
Design and Build
Our Design and Build team is responsible for equipment installation, servicing, and support during the warranty period, so they are accountable from an engineering standpoint. They also perform activities such as SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), and they work closely with customers to support a seamless transition after warranty.
Other services offered include:
- Cross Team Support: Our Design and Build team supports other ATC Automation divisions, ensuring that your production environment is running smoothly. This includes supporting applications, software upgrades, and troubleshooting installation issues.
- Proof of Principle: The team provides proof of concept for any new or revised product, helping you determine the feasibility of a particular solution.
- Retrofits/Retooling: The team also helps you retool or retrofit your production environment, ensuring you maintain high standards.
Through our Resident Engineers, the Customer Support team offers onsite permanent or temporary customer support. The 15-person full-time team also supports the Design and Build team with services such as FAT, SAT, repairs or replacements, retrofitting, or troubleshooting to ensure your equipment is running smoothly.
With their controls engineering and mechanical expertise, our Resident Engineers can remotely diagnose or troubleshoot issues with your equipment and make changes to your schedule without being onsite, saving you time and hassle. If there is an emergency issue with your equipment, our Resident Engineers can step in and help.
Other support services include:
- Onsite training
- Onsite software changes
- Responding to service calls after warranty
Whenever you purchase any of our systems, ATC Automation creates a list of recommended spare parts to reduce critical failures. Our Spare Parts team is responsible for tracking and recommending ideal parts for your system, reducing spare parts costs, and increasing uptime.
The Spare Parts team’s activities include:
- Fabrication and build
- Emergency response
Responsive Customer Support and Services From ATC Automation
We take pride in our rapid response to customer needs and strive to provide the highest quality of service possible. Our global service team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ensuring you always have access to the best support for your automation systems and solutions.
Request field service or spare parts. If you’re ready to get started on your solution, request a quote or contact us today.